Sunday, August 16, 2009

LUCY LIKES TO GO FOR A WALK!

Our oldest kitten Lucy likes to walk with the boyz. People are amazed that she does this. The other day we were out early - a man was strolling his twins and the mother was on the other side of the street with their dog. When they saw Lucy - they said - take hold of the dog dear. Lucy - unflinching - got her back up and slowly, slowly started to head towards the intruder dog - This is my territory - I think I heard her say - and these are my dogs. I had to tell her to back off and actually went over and picked her up. She is such a territorial bad %$%.


1 comment:

nansea said...

Hiya Merv! I finally figured out how to sign into yer blog! Love that Lucy goes for walks with the boyz and really glad that your home wasn't damaged by those storms! Take care m'dear.

Nancy x0x0x0x