Monday, October 22, 2012

SATURDAY with my SISTAH Friend .....

Picked up my friend Lynn on Saturday and went to a house estate sale. Lynn got a beautiful framed Bradford Exchange plate called A Basket of Love to give to her sister for 5 buckeroonees. Came home and googled. It is worth 75.00 - Lynn got it for 5.00 - Scored Lynn. I got a hose hairdryer. Yep, for 2 bucks cause I still use these things to keep the noise out. I have one on right now. I have 5. They are very hard to find. Sooooooooo - SCORED! Then we went to - Pretentiousness face on - THE ROYAL FAIR at Royal York United Church. Those churches always have the best lunch. Anyway, here is a pic of my friend and while this one of me is Blurreeeee, I just have to show you my new CAT EYE glasses. HOW RETRO EH! A great day. Looking forward to this coming Friday at the Lithuanian church where I line up for 30 minutes to be the first at the BOUTIQUE (those Lithuanians are big spenders and they have top notch clothing for CHEAP - Squeeeeeeeee) and then with Lynn on Saturday to the St. Ambrose sale.

No comments: