Monday, March 21, 2011

C'est Moi

Last week got together with friends at a local Pizza joint. The joke with me is that I am a city girl. On the way home a friend took this pic of me by the Green Acres Motel. Green Acres was a sitcom in the 60's and Zsa Zsa would always say, "DAHLING I LOVE YOU BUT GIVE ME PARK AVENUE". Today, a bunch of us girls are getting together for a dinner at a friends house. I have made Bashmati/Wild Rice with Quinoa and Mushrooms, Scallion and Snow Peas. I always look forward to the dinners and all the interesting food that people bring. Retirement is good! On another note - the snow is kaput and the tulips are starting to pop up. Now the work begins out front and back dethatching the grass and more raking eventually as the twirly-gigs come down in a few weeks. I love Spring.

No comments: