Thursday, March 25, 2010

FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND

When Jim and I first moved to our community I attended a little United Church just down the street from us. It was the Fall of 1990. J.T. was working alot but I got our son to Sunday School. I loved to dress him up . He was just around 3 years old and I made him a jean jacket outfit and he had a Davey Crocket hat. We would walk down together to Church on Sundays - with me all dressed up and little Adam in his Davey Crocket hat. When we got to church Clyde Crawley was always there to greet us. Clyde went to be with Jesus in 1995. On Friday, March 19th his wife Myrna went to be with Jesus. Yesterday was the funeral for Myrna and I attended. It was a great service with tons of food as Alderwood is known for. The people that I talked to still remembered our little guy with his Davey Crocket hat. I do not attend Alderwood these days but I will always remember them as the Body that loved us. In dedication to Myrna who taught my son Sunday School some 18 years ago:
Myrna and Clyde Crawley forever with JESUS!

No comments: