Sunday, March 7, 2010

SUNDAY DAY TRIP - AC*TON

The weather here today in TDOT is amazing. Thanks Rosa for taking me on a trip back to my past. I put on my vintage 70's suede fringe jacket (that I just acquired) and splashed on some PETULIE OIL to get me into the mood. We met at our local coffee shop and then went along the 401 which used to be fields but is now business buildings after business buildings. I sure don't get out much - sounds like Willie Nelson eh - 'DON'T GET AROUND MUCH ANYMORE' -




























































Thanks CLR for the early 70's pics of our home on 25th sideroad in Ac*ton.















WOW, the next pic is me Nice to remember those days! Again, thanks CLR for your quick finding of these pics - the photographer of the old days:

Then and now:

No comments: