Thursday, March 18, 2010

INTERESTING!

Several species of long-needled pine trees produce these at about Easter time. Sometimes the whole tree-top is full of tiny crosses. I am going to keep my eye out for this and remember to take the digital with me in the days to come.




















The weather here today is 18 degrees celcius (still being a Fahrenheit person that would be 64.4 F) - I was just out raking up and taking out the chicken wire over the front tulips (bad Fall squirrels) and actually got too hot to work. Some of the older tulips are popping out but the 60+ that I put in are still awaiting. Once they come up I have to get some CRITTER RITTER so those bad Spring squirrels don't eat the blooms. Nevertheless, a wonderful day gardening....YET, OH sooooo much more to do!

No comments: