Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The BALEBERRY Girls

We moved from the city to the BURBS in 1958. I bet very few could say that they still got together with their neighbours almost 54 years later. Mom and her neighbours still do. The addresses were #22, #24, #26 and #28 - My mom still has the same phone number and maybe the other girls do to. #26 is still in their home - Someone pinch me - what I would give to still have my mom living in that house with the great rec-room. I really should post some old shots of THE GOOD OLE DAYS - have to get that one together soon. Here they are just the other day all having lunch together at #24 and #28's building. Cheers!

1 comment:

Palline said...

What a wonderful shot Marilyn! I still remember the street without trees and running up and down the street with our bikes until the lights came on! The girls are looking good. Hope we will look as good when we are their age!