Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Writing and TDOT Bookstore

I updated my profile today. One thing I added was - WRITING. I really like what Melody wrote yesterday - see blog here - http://melodygodfred.com/

"Sometimes, the best writing stems from the freedom to write simply for the sake of writing, without using the process as a means to an end. So today, I urge you to set out on a new writing project without a preconceived end point or plotline. Let your ideas go where they want to go, and as Martin Luther King Jr. so wisely recommended, don’t worry if the next step isn’t in sight. Who knows? A little wandering could lead you to a staircase you never dreamed you’d discover."

On another - almost same subject, this has been going viral for a week - Bookstore located in TDOT at 833 Queen Street West called "TYPE"

No comments: