Thursday, November 13, 2008

LOVED IT SO I POSTED IT - JACK THE CAT


My friend dotmot got laying hens (ok they are chickens) this year so as they have fresh eggs. This is not the first time I have seen me bud with chickens - Back then in the 80s she lived in a little house just by the ferry that takes you over to Vancouver and was the only one I knew who had fresh brown eggs . Ya want to know what I really think - I think she is just like me - One Husband, One Son, 2 dogs and 4 black and white cats - Keeps us busy - Actually, we love life and the more we add to our life - keeps us busy with life and WE JUST ARE LUVIN IT. Well, havin chickens does have its drawbacks and one for dotmot is that darn Hawk who keeps hoverin over them thar chickens. YET, there is one force to contend with for that hawk and that is JACK THE CAT - do ya hear me now - ITS JACK THAT CAT. This pic is so amazing as he is the WATCHER OF THEM THAR CHICKENS - see the hawk hoverin - NO MESSIN WITH JACK THE CAT.

No comments: