Thursday, December 4, 2008

NOW WHAT STARTS WITH THE LETTER 'C'



COALITION starts with 'C' - and CHRISTMAS starts with 'C' and what else starts with C - well, CAROL starts with 'C' and COOKIES start with 'C' - To start off Decembers blog I am showcasing CAROLS CHRISTMAS COOKIES - now arnt those better 'C' words than the 'c' word COALITION - LOL ****** Take a good look at these pics and notice all the work that went into making these wonderful treats. Click on them to make them bigger and may your mouth water. CLR as usual you excell in the business of baking. Fabulous and mouthwatering. I just gained 5 pounds looking at them. (***In Memory of Andrea***)

1 comment:

clr said...

Thanks for the Kudos, or should I say "C"udos !! Now if I could only go into business selling them I wouldn't be working for the government.