Thursday, March 5, 2009

INTERESTING!


I posted a ticker that would count down the days till my husbands retirement. How you do that is you pic the bar (mine was a train track) then you pic a pointer (for jokes I picked a hammer) and then you post the count down date. Well, being a railroader wife there is no chance in h*ll that you can predict anything including the date of JT retirement. Thing is, JT was not able to retire on the date expected (such goes the railway). He did have one more trip to go yet thanks to the union rep - he was able to cancel that and start his retirement on Tuesday, March 3, 2009 as they had cancelled all the day trains (dont ask it all gets too complicated - something that I have lived with for years). Anyway, the interesting thing was when I opened up our blog on Tuesday, the ticker said TODAY IS JIMMY RETIREMENT. Go figure eh - the ticker knew more than we did. Yippppeeeeeeeee!!!

No comments: