Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding

We got up at 6 a.m. to watch the wedding which I really enjoyed. I always have liked the song Jerusalem (which was played at the wedding) albeit my fav version was Emerson, Lake and Palmer whom CLR and I saw sing in the early 70's. (Are we over yet, the fact that someone patted us on our heads like we were dogs? - LOL!) My neice asked us to make up a name for the wedding using first a name of a grandparent, then the name of your first pet and lastly the name of the street that you were born on - My name is Lady Amy Shaughnessy of Glenlake. Hubby's is Lord Louis Tuffy of Evelyn and AT's is Lord Lorne Bubbah of Stephens. Great fun. Comment me on your name.
Time for a cuppa! Ta! Ta! for now!

2 comments:

nansea said...

lol...then mine would be Anistasia Pig-Dog of Coleville:)

nansea said...

Or rather, Lady Anastasia Pig-Dog of Coleville.