Monday, February 6, 2012

MEMORY BOX

This morning cleaned out a drawer for "TOO MUCH STUFF" blog and found the box with $2.00 in it. CLR had sent it to me when they replaced the paper ones with BIMETALLIC (WOW - so that is what they are called) Toonies. (The $2 bill was replaced by a bimetallic coin (the "toonie") in 1996) There is a long story about this that CLR had sent me 1/2 of a two dollar bill and I lost it and I think she gave me a $2.00 bill when she was visiting here once. Albeit this may not be the right story. Senior moment!!! Here is the box and when you open it up it plays You are my sunshine (I got the box for the bill). It says INSIDE THIS BOX IS A SMALL REMINDER THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU IN A VERY BIG WAY. Hugs today to CLR! and twitching my nose like Samantha and having dinner with you at the WOLF'S DEN Restaurant, Whitehorse. (by the way - did not Matt and Cathy live out at Wolf Creek - is this near their???)

1 comment:

clr said...

It was a $1 bill we split and were going to join it together when we were both in rocking chairs. I still have my 1/2 of the $1 bill and as we are not yet in rockers - although I see you do have one - there is still time for the other 1/2 to resurface.
P.S.: I don't remember giving you a $2 bill - perhaps I am getting closer to the rocking chair than I think.