Monday, June 25, 2012

Mom's 90th Birthday

For those that may need a little help to view this:
1) You can stop to see pics by clicking on the two vertical lines at the bottom on the left hand side.
2) Make sure you make it full screen by clicking on the 4 arrows on the bottom on the right hand side
3) To start just click the arrow in the middle of the screen
Play around with it, you'll get it.

Thanks to my bros, those that came from quite a few hours away and to Sharon for the fabulous cake. Thanks to all. P.S. Donna, sorry but I did not get a full face of you so I stole a pic that I just love of you and Paige from your Facebook.

Dorothy'S 90th Birthday @ Islington Golf Club - 6/24/12 Slideshow: Marilyn’s trip to Toronto, Ontario, Canada was created by TripAdvisor. See another Toronto slideshow. Create a free slideshow with music from your travel photos.

1 comment:

clr said...

Happy Birthday to Dot. I always liked your Mom. She looks great and I wish her 90 more!