Sunday, September 2, 2012

FOUND THE MINIATURE NOW WANT THE BIGGER SIZE!

I have for years wanted a GLIDER SWING albeit with a table in it as well. I know exactly where to get this from Quebec. Just need some CASH. Want to put this in the picnic barbeque area.

I recently became obsessed with 13 foot vintage trailers. Lo and behold went to a garage sale and found an older trailer birdhouse. If you want to see some vintage trailers that have been fixed up you just have to go to this website cause this gal has it going on. I think she owns what they call a CANNED HAM - a smaller Air Stream. I want one of these for my backyard. My dream one would be yellow and white (see pic of the Shasta below) But take a look at the 67 PLAYMOR - with a HELLO KITTY TOASTER. sigh Heres the link - http://littlevintagetrailer.com/






No comments: