Friday, April 5, 2013

BLOG LURKING

Sometimes, I go lurking from blog to blog starting maybe with my own or CLR's. NEXT BLOG ....There sure are alot of people who have stopped blogging. I prefer to look at those that are up to date. One guy was seriously concerned today about North Korea. I had found this pic somewhere: ........Another had this posted on their side panel: Some want to live within the sound of church or chapel bell; I want to run a rescue shop within a yard of hell. -- C. T. Studd .......Another had this sweet widdle puddy kat: Ha! Too much, I just came to a guy that I used to have booked in my favourites. Havn't read Gene's rants in a long time. Mmmmmmm - think I will re-fav him. And now, I have just stepped into a different language zone whereby all the NEXT BLOG (s) are in another language. (I'm in freakin Russia) ok, that its - Time for dinner.

No comments: