Thursday, July 31, 2008

IT FINALLY STOPPED RAINING

We have been getting alot of rain as of late and I have not been able to weed our very large surround garden. We have set a record here for rainfall. Good news - havnt had to water but the weeds are out of control. Hello to C.A.R. - been checking your weather and saw that it has warmed up. Nice to hear from N.W-C. A friend of mine from the east coast whom I had not heard from for quite some time has started doing stained glass and is also teaching. Hopefully, a website will be set up or a blog where you can view her work. I will let you know. Well off to weed - I will soon find out how to post pics.

5 comments:

Grace To It said...

Hello just testing

Grace To It said...

To P.R. - The anonymous button is now included for you to comment. Comment away JELLYBEAN. - Also, comments forwarded to mailbox - Thanks C.A.R.

Anonymous said...

Look who's blogging, hurrah!

JB

nansea said...

Hey Merv! Great place to post your 'musings':) Let me know when you figure out how to post pics in here and if another person (like me) can post as well? I'm VERY new at this bloggin' thing and looks like fun. I've added a photo of myself in my profile. Can you see it? It's the one with the long grey hair...lol

Til later...

Nancyx0x0x0x0

Anonymous said...

does that mean "Noah" is out of the Ark, now?
Love the blog - want one too