Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MY SECOND DAY BLOGGING

ATs computer is set up downstairs and I am now set upstairs in the livingroom with the old Mac OS9 for printing and some surfing and also the G4. It is great to get out of THE CAVE (recroom) to go onto the computer. I was wondering if C.A.R. (you know who u are) would direct me with this blog as a friend does not see the anonymous symbol to post comments. I think that happened to me with you C.A.R. awhile ago and you fixed it up. She does not want to get a google account. In the meantime, I will see what I can do. It will be awhile till I put pics on here so it is just a MUSING blog.

1 comment:

clr said...

I don't know what you mean "anonymous" symbol??? But seems you have it working just fine. I'll make sure I bookmark this and keep up to date on what you're up to.