Friday, April 24, 2009

ROCKETTE RACOON

These pics arn't all that great yet today we were looking out our back screen door and saw this raccoon lieing in the sun and were even wondering if she (think its a pregnant female therefore the name Rockette) was alive but then up she got and left to the neighbours pine tree (they are now in the process of trying to rid her from their place). I have to wonder about the new bins that we have for garbage cause they will not be able to get into them. (at least I think they won't be able to). One night I could hear the swing moving on the back porch and looked out and their was our cat Bubbah sitting with Rockette swinging away.



1 comment:

Every Photo Tells A Story said...

You know, I never knew that Raccoons climb trees that tall! How interesting.

Aw, I hope she'll be okay. They're usually very smart and tenacious, but being pregnant will make her and her babies vulnerable:(

Tell Bubbah to be nice!