Thursday, May 14, 2009

IT'S MA BIRTHDAY! WHAHOO!











Thanks CLR for fun card (with me in it). VETA-VITA-VEGAMIN.










Brittney and Erica from local coffee shop sung with a candle in my fav muffin













Big Bro brought me beautiful Star Gazer lillies.













Just on way to Golf Club for lunch with Mom, hubby and son. More pics to come. C'mon take the pic already - I'm hungry!













*******
Just got back from the Club. Lunch was a trip. You don't want to know!!! Adam gave me Happy Birthday girl and Star Angel













The head waiter apologized for all the things that went wrong.























After lunch took 3 rings in to get resized (B-Day present from J.T.) and found one more statue (I collect these)

2 comments:

Every Photo Tells A Story said...

HAPPY Birthday,Marilyn! I hope you have a wonderful day:)

clr said...

Sounds like you had a good day. Happy B'Day Bud,