Friday, August 7, 2009

MY NEW EMAIL BUDDY!

When I went to a funeral this summer for a very old friend of my moms I met a great gal - Marj - we shared email addresses and have been in touch ever since. One day Marj, we will have to connect half way for a coffee! Keep em comin Marj - Love all those interesting emails that you send me that tickle my funny bone! Marj's family love animals like we do too!

Marj and Brady










Marj's husband Ken and daughter Lorraine with her dogs. (Brady- A West Highland White Terrier and Abby a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel) - Marj wrote, "Ken says that God only made perfect heads and the rest he put hair on!!! So HE says!!!! LOL Ken!










Marj's son John with darling Abby!










Marj when she was 15 - WHAT A CUTIE EH!
Marj
Create cool Profile Comments

No comments: