Saturday, May 8, 2010

GARDEN STUFF!

Got the Secret Place set up with Adams new Pull-Up bar (which looks crooked but just the way I took the pic). A friend made me laugh out loud! - They thought when I said a pull-up bar that we were putting in a bar with chairs for drinks. The rather large wooden thing to the right is a vintage on wheels outdoor easel that someone was throwing out. Just had to have it albeit rather large. Its a conversation piece and I am already thinking of what I would like to draw back there.


The Forget-Me-Nots in the Vegie garden showed up profusely all on their own. Albeit some will have to be moved at the front as that is where the pumpkin is going. We also got around 75% more Lily-of-The Valley beside the shed. The white and pink Bleeding Heart warm the cockles of my heart.



No comments: