Saturday, May 8, 2010

PLANT GARAGE SALE!

I went to a plant garage sale at 8 a.m. - This lady is a real green thumb and had tons of stuff all neatly organized and pictured. Here is what I acquired :

At the front of the table - 2 large ($3.00 each) and 4 small ($1.00 each) Purple Echinecea for right and left side of our south garden; 2 variagated Hosta ($3.00 each) for the front of the house and at the back 2 Bridal Veil Spirea ($3.00 each).


3 Pots of Raspberries with 3 plants in each pot ($6.00 each) (bloom in July and then again in September). I used to have a Raspberry patch in the Vegie garden and am looking forward to another one. I am sure happy with todays inexpensive purchase. I need one more perennial though- tall Shasta daisy - 2 more and she only had the dwarf ones.

No comments: