Friday, October 1, 2010

I NEED SOME HAPPY AND THIS IS IT!

My buddy Dottie loves life. She loves her hubbie, her son, her dog, her cat and her chickens. She loves to canoe, she loves nature and she loves to garden and like me likes a deal and second hand stores. We have known each other since the 70's and have always connected. Dot would send me pics of her and her chickens which she calls her GIRLS. I was out one day at a 2nd hand store and found 3 metres of chicken fabric which only cost me 2 buckeroonees. I bought it and made Dot an oven mitt and a barbeque apron. I found a very funny joke which I put onto the front. Found out that some of the chickens glowed in the dark. Oh, the joke had a thing about wax lips. I have tried to download the joke front but it will not. The long and short of it is there are a bunch of chickens in a coop and one main chicken has a box of wax lips and tells the other chickens to put them on and act natural cause Farmer Brown is coming. I found the wax lips at a vintage candy store for Dot.



1 comment:

jb said...

WHAT A RIOT! YOU GUYS ARE TOOOO FUNNY!!!!!