Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas 2010 Update

Hope all who view here are well and resting and not crazy like alot of people out their shopping. I got all done this year mostly to help my 88 year old mom feel in the spirit of Christmas. We had got her a Poinsetta but it was not a good one and since I save my Christmas receipts took it back and got one 3 times as big. Took it up today and she was so pleased. We are done shopping and the rest of the Christmas presents are baking. I did a test run for Tourtielle - It turned out fab - Did a test run for the stocking Christmas cake - It too turned out fab. This week - I will get back down into the sewing room - looking forward to that. And the week before Christmas will cook! Looking forward to the pics of my buds christmas cookies from the Yukon - I always look forward to that! Anyway, will post this week as I finish my sewing creations.

No comments: