Sunday, July 15, 2012

High Humidity YET just had some RAIN!

All of TDOT grass looks like straw. We just had a good downpour. I managed to weed the vegie garden and am glad about that. So glad for other areas in Canada that are kewler than we are. Loved to see the newly painted dining room of my friend up north as we are too in the middle of painting (the whole house) but with the temps have to put it on hold. For now WE MAINTAIN. Jim got the deck painted yesterday while I cleaned the livingroom carpet and mowed the front AND back and hand watered all the pots that I have planted this year. Let me tell ya, high temps make for moreso a summer of doing NOT FREAKIN MUCH! Its much like your world is on hold! Not only do I have to relate to that but also being now 60, to tell you the truth, I cannot get as much done as I did when I was younger. Jim and I are sitting here listening not to records, or tapes or even CD's but are listening to stuff on our TV - Galaxie Radio. The sun just came out - AGAIN. No break with the rain. Looking forward to Tuesday when the temps soar again to 35 (NOT!) - WHAT A SUMMER we are having! Albeit love our new little kitten PERCIVAL PUFF!

No comments: