Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SQUEEEEE PURCHASE TODAY

My Aunt will be 80 on Monday November 5th. Her 2 daughters are having a party on Sunday, November 4th. We were asked to make it Scottish by wearing something tartan and they will have a tree set up asking us to bring a tree decoration for Mary's 2012 tree. I am super ready to dress Clan Cameron. I got a Scottish Tartan Cape last year at Value Village AND a bag pipe liquor topper that I will put on a bottle of water. I got Mary a full tartan outfit to put on a liquor bottle but being that she does not drink I will put it on a bottle of Canadian Maple Syrup. Anyway, went out to Hallmark to find my mom a tree decoration that you can put a pic in. SCORED! AND, it even has a recording device in it for mom to give her best wishes with the pic which by the way is one of her and her sister at Mount Pleasant graveyard leaning together on the CAMERON grave. ANYWAY, lo and behold as some of you know, I really want a vintage 13 foot trailor (canned ham) to leave permanently in our backyard. WELL, there it was, a tree decoration that you put on one of the string lights. Just had to have it - cute eh?

No comments: