Friday, August 1, 2014

TECHNOLOGY IS NOT FRIENDLY

So, when I first got my laptop it was installed with Windows 8 - I was able to use it - eventually - with ease. Then Windows 8.1 would pop up for installation and I ignored it for quite awhile.  3 weeks ago, I gave in AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY PHOTOS ARE GOING.  They are inside the computer somewhere and I have been busy with gardening and things not techy.  The other day, when I would open a new window, it would open to BING search - I was able to figure out how to fix it back to GOOGLE.  In doing this, I feel a bit more techy to start to get this camera photo download thing fixed.  Why, oh why, 8.1 changed things is beyond me but alas soon I will be back up posting photos.  Ha, Ha, Ha and someone else feels the same way I do.  UPDATE - Now I cannot find the plug for the wire to charge my camera - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: