Monday, June 2, 2014

REST IN PEACE

For so many years, I never visited my dads resting spot in a wall at the cemetery.  A few years ago I started to make it a tradition to put a Christmas wreath on his wall with my mom on Christmas Day.  This year, I made a Spring one.  Also, my Nana and Poppy are in the same cemetery and hopefully this summer will put in something around their stone in the ground.  All the other Camerons are in the prestigious Mount Pleasant cemetery but my Nana was by no means going to be buried anywhere near them.  LOL - and the Mother and Mother-in-law conundrum continues.  I sure hope it stops with our son.  SOBEIT!!!

1 comment:

clr said...

Haven't been on your blog for a while, what with medevacs, twinbits, dogs, houses, ... I have been a bit busy. Glad to keep up with what you are up to. Can't wait to start some projects myself.