Wednesday, April 6, 2016

INNER PEACE THRU SPENDING

It snowed this morning and it should not be snowing because I bought my pansies for Easter and they have had to be inside for 3 days now due to the temperature and the snow.  I needed to compensate so I went to my favourite 'Second Hand' stores in the Kingsway.  I got these Softmocs for 35.00 which are going for 109.00 - scored.
I saw these beaded glasses online but I also found a DIY to do it myself on youtube.  I used to bead when I lived in Calgary.  I still have belts that will not fit and are going on a hat and a purse strap.  


A friend sent this 1970's image of me with my fav purse - The bohemian/hippie style is all back this year.  I collect it from 2nd hand stores  - I found this purse a few years ago having been remade for Courage My Love in Kensington and I should have bought it (top fringed one).  I sure hope the owner remakes them again. 


No comments: