Tuesday, March 22, 2016

FIRST ESTATE SALE OF THE YEAR

I was down in the basement of the estate sale and saw this image for 15.00 - An Audrey Oppel Indian Girl print.  I remember seeing these up at Wasaga at the First Nation stores.  I was pleased when I got home to see that the Audrey Oppel Indian Boy is going for $495.00.  I knew it was worth something - now to sell it.
AUDREY OPPEL INDIAN GIRL 
PASTEL ON BURLAP - SIGNED
This is an image from the internet

I got to the estate sale on the first day right when it opened.  I always hit the garage and sheds for garden stuff.  I found this for 20.00.  Not selling as it will be put onto a stand for our garden.  It is quite large.  The good news is I saw on the internet that it started at an auction at $150.00 and sold for $435.00.
ATLAS ARMILLARY (sundial)
This is the image from the auction - just like the one I got

The other thing about the estate sale is that it was in the Kingsway area and it was Matt Dusks parents house.  Matt Dusk is a Canadian Jazz singer.  There was alot of great stuff there but I am purging and getting our home in order this year and did not want to go overboard.  Oh yeah, could not resist a 1979 MAD MAGAZINE game for 2 bucks and a Disney Elf mug I HATE MORNINGS for 5 bucks.

                       

MATT DUSK - MY FUNNY VALENTINE



No comments: