Thursday, August 14, 2008

SUNG TO THE SONG - THOSE WERE THE DAYS MY FRIEND



Hope these pics go over well and u do not mind me posting - When I lived up in the Yukon, it was a different place. I just read today that in my favourite pub, they scan people for weapons. So in T.Dot so in W.dot - This pic represents the fun times that we had in W.Dot - Dawson had their Klondike and W.dot had their NANSEA - lol- I think I see J.W. (man who drove me up to Dawson in FIRETRUCK and W.Mc. in tophat but i could be wrong about the tophat.

1 comment:

nansea said...

Fat Jack!!! Yes!
I have a pic of that International fire truck ...a '42 I think. It was Mark's O’s to begin with, and Fat Jack decided he wanted to go to Dawson City for Summer Solstice. Lindsey and I also went for a ride in that truck but had to make some ‘adjustments‘ first. The fuel pump wasn’t working properly so they rigged up one of those red plastic gas tanks, upside down, against the windshield of the passenger’s side, and the gas was gravity fed to the motor.
Dear Jack wore a fireman’s hat and I gave him a white silk scarf to go around his neck so it would flow in the breeze as we drove down the road.
Willy and his brother ‘Gollywog’. Wonder what they’re up to now...