Thursday, August 14, 2008

WHERE ARE U?


When I lived up in the Yukon in the 1970s, we would go up to Dawson City for Klondike Daz and it was a Daz for me - I remember the first time I went up to Dawson - I went with J.W. in a 1935-45 dont know which date FIRETRUCK with no cover over the front cab. We took a bottle of some type of liquer not LIQUOR - oh yes, it was Du Bonnett - good thing we had it cause the firetruck broke down at least 3 times in the middle of the wonderful light show that was going on in the skies as they do in the YUKON - The year that I went up was the year that my roomie was dancin in the Dawson Frollies - 197? - I hope she and the sender do not mind me showing this pic. So beautiful - WHERE ARE YOU S.H. - Havnt heard from you since you sent me that gorgeous bouquet for my wedding.

1 comment:

nansea said...

Would be nice to connect with her again.