Monday, September 8, 2008

NAMESAKE


This post is dedicated to my cousin Marilyn Parkinson who arrived in TDOT last week with friend Heather. We had not after all these years met each other - yet, here is my namesake Marilyn ----and, Heather who had travelled from Windsor, Ontario for at least five hours to be met at my moms place with an excited bunch. Must excuse us for not letting you rest when you entered Widdicome Hill. Nevertheless, we spent a quick time together with me, AS USUAL, pontificating to them ALL ABOUT MEEEEE. Wished we would have had more time to exchange stories but such was the day as they were off to WONDERFUL Aunt Maryies place - which by the way is one of my favourite places to visit up in Victoria Harbour. One of the things that I remember talking about that day was Marilyn and Heather leaving their precious puppies with a caregiver. Yikes - I sure related to that as I have NEVER left my flock - 4 cats, 2 very ANAL shia-tzus with anyone - Hope all went well with the caregiver - By the way Marilyn and Heather - still suffering from scratching - got the Benydryl - Jimmy last night just held the eldest puppy and gave him mucho love and that seemed to work more than any medication. Ahhhhhhh, our animal kids eh. - Anyway, while we do not see each other much the world wide web is awesome for keeping in touch. Send me your thoughts and pics and PLEASE keep in touch. - Here is a pic of from left to right of namesake - Marilyn - Steve - Stacy ( hope I remembered the name right) - Mom and Aunt Mary up in Victoria Harbour .

No comments: