Monday, September 15, 2008

THATS IT FOR NOW

Well these are all the pics that I had done on a disk at Blacks - Will be back with more pics in a few weeks. Dont forget to click OLDER POSTS at bottom in case some of the new pics ended up on other page. Thanks DRAE for getting me started on this as this is the first time I have done pics from a disk. By the way, the manager at Blacks was trying to sell me a digital (I still use old fashioned camera) cause they are so cheap these days but I told him I needed a Mattress more. He laughed. Oh - and I really have to do something about that date thing that shows up on my pics. Its like I am living in 1999. (mmm 9 years ago, pre-menopause - dont want to go thru that again - very much thinner - sure would like to fit into all those size 12-14 that sit under my bed - Adam would have been 10 - no - I do not want to go thru teenager years again)

No comments: