Monday, July 6, 2009

ALICE IN WONDERLAND 2010

I really like Alice in Wonderland -eh CLR? - Get ready for March 2010 with Johnny Depp playing the MadHatter













I made the MadHatter and Rabbit for my garden 5 years ago but need to repaint and fix up some of the clothes.













I made this scarecrow in 1991. It has been a male farmer and a female but now I am making it into Groucho Marx. Can't wait to have some time to do crafts.













This KITCH plastic cookoo clock is on the deck and plays a song on the hour and chimes. Found it online - Apparently it is a collector. I got it at a garage sale for 2 bucks.













Josh sits on the deck and plays Whistle While You Work on a sensor which I have turned off cause it irritates everyone. Josh says, 'HI CALEB'

1 comment:

clr said...

Have to let you know, I've stollen the Mad Hatter pic for my blog - LOVE IT !!!
Caleb had his battery removed too as no matter where I set him, he just couldn't stop whistling. I felt a bit guilty, but am not going crazy anymore. Caleb says Hello to all the T-O people!