Thursday, July 23, 2009

Long Time Great Neighbours

Since we moved to AlderHOOD - we have known these two great people. They live just beside the church that we started to go to in 1992. Always loving, interested in WHAT UP! Me and C. used to go walking together but she got that dreaded cancer and it is in remission and she is doing well. They used to go to Zellers for breaky but now come to my fav local coffee shop to interact in the community. They sit on their front porch and welcome all who walk by and no matter what time you see them there is always someone chatting it up with these two. We drive by and yell - "CHAAAAAAAAALIE" - The other day, I was walking the BOYZ (Babe and Chevalier) and Chas motioned me to come over with a stool lifted up in his hand which he placed on the sidewalk for me to have a sit and a chat. I love these two - in my community!

No comments: