Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HA HA HA - PUMPKIN PIE

This weekend is our annual party at a friends place that this year is themed 'NERDS' - ANYWAY - because it is Autumn I usually make pumpkin pie. 5 years ago I made 8 pumpkin pies for the party. That was the 'WILLIE NELSON PARTY' where all dressed up with pigtails etc. Anyway, only a few like pumpkin pie. So the next year I made one and even then it was not well received. Last year I made a PLETHORA of chocolate chip brownies which were very well received. Anyway here is a pic of why pumpkin pie is - well - not so liked - LOL!

1 comment:

jb said...

EWWWWW! I did really like pumpkin pie until you posted this;-p! Just joshing it would take more than that to turn me off pumpkin pie mmmmm! R's doesn't like it at all. We had it on Thanksgiving topped with real whip cream which had maple added Yum! S. must have liked it too, cause the left overs mysteriously disappeared:-/