Monday, March 5, 2012

AGO - Picasso - May - August 2012

I have been wanting to go to the AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario) to the STORE since it has been redone for quite some time. The STORE has alot of neat stuff to purchase. Just found out that TDOT is showcasing Picasso: Masterpieces from the Musée National Picasso, Paris starting May 1st and you have to reserve tickets. There are 147 highlights from the Musée’s unparalleled collection, including paintings, sculptures, prints and drawings. March Break Camp for the kiddos starts Monday Mar./12th so I think we will go to the STORE during that week and also see what the kiddos have created and then for my 60th birthday week (yep, its a week long party) go see Pablo stuff. I know that there will be some Blue Period art but I have researched and cannot find if the Blue Nude will be there. That piece of art is dear to me because of Mary who had it on a Brown wall in her apt.

1 comment:

clr said...

I'd love to see that exhibit, especially being art-gallery-starved here up north. I believe Blue Nude is in a private collection (but I may be wrong). I too think of Mary when I see various Picasso's.