Monday, April 2, 2012

THRIFTED FINDS THIS WEEKEND

This was a shocker. I figured it was a $ store find. Turns out the Small Sewing Machine Teapot by Cardinal is starting at $28.85 on ebay. I paid $.25 (On another note I did not know that computer key boards do not have a key for CENTS? - and I googled and all the stuff they say does not work so best just to copy and paste?)
















Diamond Block and Fan Pressed Glass Creamer - pretty sure my mom had one. Found an interesting book online - A COMPLETE GUIDE TO PRESSED GLASS by Bob H. Batty listed with a pic with info. but it won't let me in again to view as I have reached my limit for viewing ----% :^( -- albeit the E-book indicated it was RARE! I paid $.25.













JOKE - ""Make sure you leave your car doors locked! I had two Maple Leaf tickets on the dash and someone left two more."" Ok, enuf Leafs bashing. This car door spinner is now collectible. NEXT YEAR IN TORONTO! (snicker)

No comments: