Thursday, August 30, 2012

WELL DONE SAMSUNG!

Back in May, on a lark, 26-year-old Shane Bennett sent a message to Samsung via Facebook: Hello, I have bought many Samsung products. I currently have a Samsung LCD TV, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung laptop. I was just wondering if I could get a free Galaxy S3. I have attached a picture of a dragon I just drew for you.

Bennett was amused at the company's reply, and promptly posted it to Reddit:
Thanks for inquiring about scoring a free Galaxy S III. Unfortunately if we gave a free S III to everyone who asked, we'd probably be out before they ever went on sale, and we'd go under as a company. That being said, your drawing of the dragon is epic, so we're returning the favor. Please find attached a drawing of a kangaroo on a unicycle.

The kicker? Samsung kept in touch with Bennett, and earlier this week, he received his free Galaxy S III, personalized with his original dragon drawing.

Well played, Samsung. (THANKS DAILY WHAT FOR THIS ONE - LOVE SAMSUNG)

No comments: