Tuesday, August 14, 2012

THE SUN JUST CAME OUT AND SO DID I (a few pics of our summer home)

Kind of hard to see little PERCIVAL PUFF looking out the front door. He runs and jumps to the top of the screen whenever we open the door. Christmas this year with the tree should be interesting. I did alot of container gardening this year. The potatoe vine is awesome. I put the herbs on the bench by the back porch for easy pickings. It may be hard to see (must take a better pic) of the windmill that we just put up this year in the vegie garden. The south garden is in full swing with all the rain recently. Love our Secret Place in the South East of the garden. I got a small swing and put Shrek and Tiger in them on the table in the Secret Place. I also found a sweet small bench to put flowers on this year in the entry to the Secret Place. Had to take a pic of our new 1990 (almost vintage) Camry that we inherited from Mom. Drives like a charm. (maybe open a pic up for larger viewing) I put around 7 containers out front this year. Stay tuned next for people pics. Thanks for viewing.



















No comments: