Monday, June 2, 2014

OUTDOOR PAINTING PROJECTS

Our neighbour a few years ago built a fantastic 6 foot high fence going down between our backyards.  I just love the privacy.  As I was sitting in the back corner Secret Place spot I had an idea to paint art onto wood and hang it up on the fence.  Since I have always wanted to have a vintage trailer right in our back yard I found this picture online and this week will start to draw an outdoor scene with this trailer on it.  I know where a vintage RETRO BOLER trailer is sitting, unused and belonged to a dear friend who is no longer with us but her son now lives in her home.  One day I will get the courage up to ask him if he would like to sell the trailer. - fingers crossed.  Another project ----- a friend made us 5 CHICKADEE birdhouses unpainted.  JT has painted two of them.

No comments: