Sunday, December 21, 2014

JUST A FEW CHRISTMAS POSTS THAT I SAVED TO BLOG ON

How to make a Christmas Tree napkin - pretty neat.



He gives his kids a silly Christmas present but the kiddos are still grateful.  Sweeeet!



Ewwwwww.  This does not appeal to me at all, albeit creative AND EXPENSIVE to make.  Rainbow Fudge.



For anyone who has ever seen A Christmas Story - it is a hoot.  I video taped it in the 90's and we used to watch it every Christmas.  It is set in the 50's and has a father much like Dagwood, a perfect mother much like Blondie and 2 kiddos.  The father gets a leg lamp which he won from a contest and they place it in the front window of their retro home.  Today, the home that the movie was filmed in still has a leg lamp in the window.  I googled it - see for yourself - 3159 W 11th St., Cleveland, OH.  You can watch the movie free online.

...and here she is FESTIVE VINTAGE BARBIE (my profile pic right now on Facebook)



No comments: