Monday, December 29, 2014

I just had a random thought...and other stuff



2015
is
going
to
be 
awesome


WOW, this image reminds me of the stone house that we lived in overlooking the Humber River - 2.5 acres.  We are purging the house and I was going thru the stuff under the stairs and there were the 3 wreaths that I used to put up in the windows.  I kept them - memories.

from Soul Chronicles

And another image shows up that reminds me of the same stone house,  This is what they call a Christian door - the cross is at the top and the open bible at the bottom.
from Soul Chronicle


Kang San art is on Tumbler.  Sweet and scary image of Hansel and Gretal.  I love the images of them - especially Hansels tophat.
from EnnisBlue/Soul Chronicles

and, THIS ONE --- have you ever seen the perfect image of your pets and you go to get the camera and they have moved.  Finally, a picture of our PURRCILLA - adorbz.


No comments: