Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Cameron Home



After I went to Huron Street (see below) I drove over to where my moms second childhood home was on Wallace Avenue (near Lansdown and Bloor). Their home was to the left and at the far right was the Patons home whom I will never forget the 2 girls that hung out with my mom cause they had platinum hair and my Nana played bingo with Mrs. Paton at the Ship-AHoy up at Woodland Beach. I loved their cottage at Woodland Beach. I never was at this house - The place that I fondly remember is the restaurant that Nana and Poppy had on Keele at Eglinton and the Christmas' spent their with all my cousins, sleepovers, quilt making, the soda bar, hot turkey dinners and of course candy. After my trip down memory lane went and visited mom and took a pic.

No comments: