Thursday, January 15, 2009

Its Winter in TDOT


The other day was so cold that it took the old Safari Van 40 minutes to unfreeze the Park, Reverse - etc. - AT had to be down to the GO by 7:15 a.m. but had to drive him downtown cause it took so long to unfreeze the gears. After I dropped him off went to favourite coffee spot and just after 1.5 hours had to wait 15 minutes to get the gears all warmed up to drive. Hopefully soon this cold snap will break. No problem for me though - just put on my Russian hat, scarf, warm Navy Blue BORG coat (Oh so bling) and cozy mittens and all is well. (and oh - yeah - Its January 15th, 2009 and I am still enjoying the livingroom christmas tree in back of this pic - maybe tomorrow I will dismantle - who knows - it was so pretty this year)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm Grizelda of the AI i presume!!!

Anonymous said...

Truly the Russian hat is super bling on you. How old did you say you were - You don't look a day over 35 - LOL!

Anonymous said...

Who the heck is Grizelda - I thought your new name was Yentl?