Sunday, January 11, 2009

NO RIPPING IT APART - YA HAVE TA FIGURE IT OUT!


For as long as I have known Jellybean she has this thing. When you get a present you have to touch it, explore the unknown contents with your hands and guess what it is. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW LONG THIS TAKES. Me for one just rip open the paper or throw out the tissue in the bags and get at it - YET JELLYBEAN - well ya GOTTA GUESS. When I really think about it - it is a great idea about being patient and having fun with presents. Oh dear, I do not have permission to post my friend in her housecoat (which by the way she wears alot these days in the northern winter- the BLUE is BLING on you - LOL!) yet, I think she will not mind as I also got her 8 favourite star blingees on the second pic. The first pic is Jellybean feeling, exploring and the second is SHE KNEW WHAT IT WAS. But now, I have to figure out what it was without feeling, exploring and well - Jellybean you think that you are the only one that got what everyone gave you. I SAY - A christmas decoration for the tree which I think was a Palm Tree. Let me know! LOL!!!
I KNOW WHAT THIS IS!
Glitter Graphics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, with Christmas lights, seems that is what they do down there even though the Ornament came from a Christmas store in town. Very appropriate.

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree the blue is very bling on BEAN! Its BLUE BLING BEAN!