Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Is Here Again!

My mom is 87 and we have decided that I will go out and get the presents and wrap them and decorate her home. My mom loves Christmas and has tons of stuff to decorate her little apartment. Next week I am going up to her place to get that all together on Friday and the next day she is having a Christmas celebration with her PEEPS on Saturday. Wahooah - You go MicroDOT - Anyway, I got Moms presents bought yesterday and Mom was not home when I brought all the stuff over. No Problem - Just ringed moms best friend and spent some time with her. We had a great time - chatting - had a few hoots and laughs:














Mom got home after visiting her dearest old friend. They had a choir playing at the old age home that Winnie is in. They served wine and cheese and Mom loved to be there. We looked out the window and the sun was going down. I grabbed my camera to get a pic of this. By the way, the weather here in TDOT has been so beautiful!












After I got home, me hubby went to get something and I just love this pic of our puppy waiting for me hubby to get back:

No comments: