Saturday, November 21, 2009

Our House is a Very Very Very Fine House but Small!

This is a great idea for small homes. My friends husband could do this for us for sure. All we need is some 'moolah' to see the dream come true. We do not have a garage to store stuff (by the way - my dad always parked his car in the garage - nowadays none of the boomers do that cause the garage is filled with stuff) and the cupboard situation is limited as well - I have to be pretty savvy when it comes to organizing our little home. Another friend was telling me how she grew up in a home like ours just down the street with 6 other siblings. Stories like that make me grateful! We sure do live in a world of STUFF, nowadays. Theres a Steve Martin movie with Bernadette Peters called The Jerk. He comes from a poor black family (that in itself is hilarious) - He makes it big with Bernadette and then loses everything. I love the line from Bernadette:

"Its not about the money, its about the stuuuuuuuuuffffffffff!" LOL!

No comments: